Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tomorrow Back to West Point Again

I haven't been so good about writing into this blog. Today is April 13, 2011. Tomorrow I am heading back to West Point via Continental at 730 in morning at Portland Intl. I have a car waiting for me at Newark and I am hopeful this time I won't get lost as I bought a GPS which I hope I remember to grab from the truck. Nicole is excited I am coming and I hope she does well at the Track Meet Saturday. She took 2nd place last Friday at Navy. She threw the Javelin 125' or so and the winner was at about 131. She also said that she aced her Military Strategy test yesterday which is pretty cool. I hope the weather holds back there - supposed to be nice tomorrow but by Saturday there is a 50/50 chance of rain. I am staying with Colonel Ryan and his wife Kimberly Saw. They are sponsor parents to 12 cadets including Nicole. It is very nice of them to have me and it saves me about $500. Kind of important. But it makes me think that the savings I made by doing this is available to me as I upgraded my seat to a longer leg length seat next to the emergency exit. I will do the same thing on the way back, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment